Monday, July 14, 2008

A Hallowe'en Haunting in July........



Continues!!!

I will be having more Halloweenies here and there up to Hallowe'en....but My Haunting in July will continue on eBay this month! I will be having one more punkin dollye, and of coarse a Haunting couldnt be a haunting without some witchy-poo's!

As for the TDIPT update this evening, the theme this month is Christmas in July! LOL. I didnt want to put a damper on my Haunting in July, so am offering just a single Xmas piece there tonight. I dont 'do' Santa's, so this piece is the only one you will see from me this year.....and who knows for how long thereafter!




2 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Oh I love the theatre..I can't wait to see more Halloween..I sure
want the witch's shoe keep too
Love ya
dEena

Sylvia Anderson said...

That theater was amazing Rachael!! I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!! :)