Saturday, March 07, 2009

New Easter Pretties in my ETSY shop...


I have been doing a bit of spring cleaning this week, and yesterday found an entire box of Easter Egg Ornaments I made for a show in 2006. I sold out of these there, so I thought!! I have put them in my ETSY store in lots of 3, and at a great price too! I originally sold them for 22.00 each, but because some in each lot are dated 2006, I have priced them at 25.00 for the entire lot~ quite a savings! They look so wonderful in a basket like I have them here, or on an Easter Tree. Each lot is also good for one entry into the Fundraiser Giveaway too...so go check em out!!

2 comments:

Lola Enchanted said...

Very pretty!! I just wish I wasn't so broke!!! I love them!

Rachael Kinnison said...

Thankyou so much for visiting! I really appreciate it, and am happy you like the Easter eggs~ I am always happy to offer layaway on anything in my ETSY store, just have to ask. The terms are fit to each individual situation~
xoxoxox rachael