Monday, May 21, 2012

I just couldnt be any prouder of my wee ones!!!


  I had to postpone my dolly post for a day to just oooze pride in my children for one moment :)  Our oldest daughter was welcomed into National Honor Society last week, and this week, among their other academic awards, all 3 of my wee ones got the Artist of the Year award for each of their entire grades!!! I am SO PROUD of them~ (I guess they are my children after all~ heheh).    Art does so much to open the mind to so many ways of thinking and problem solving~ not to mention honing motor skills and coordinating the mind to work physically with different parts of the body. I encourage anyone, no matter HOW old, so sit down and make something...anything! Draw something...color or paint...on what it doesnt matter, just express one's self!

I was so surprised, and SO proud of them this morning~ Congratulations to my Kinnison Peeps~ I hope we have the greatest summer ever!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Tell the kids their Grandma and Grandpa are all puffed up with pride!! We've got the coolest Grandkids around!!! Great job, kids!! Love you LOTS!

Judi Hunziker said...

I have always believed that what is instilled in us as a child remains always with us in our journey thru life. That being said you have done a good job inspiring them in the arts at a young age, good for you and congrats to them! Judi Hunziker