Monday, December 24, 2012

May Ye A Blessed Christmas Have~

  This 2012 has been a rough year. Friends have suddenly passed away, and there currently is so much hurt in the World, it is at times difficult to be so 'Merry'.  I believe the things that happen in our lives mold us to who we are, and recent events have made my heart grow bigger by the pounds. Not a moment passes that I do not realize how Blessed I am to have such a wonderful family, such beautiful children. God has already given me the greatest gift on earth~ He has made me a Mother. I hold life Dear, and in turn, try and bestow in my children to do the same, to have grace and respect for all things living and not, and to have  Patience, Restraint and Compassion in all that they do.
    For all that I know, for all who I know, I wish you the Merriest of Holidays, and hope you have Blessed New Year

No comments: