Tuesday, April 09, 2013

A Dolly Maker's Prayer.....

 
   As I stumble through this life,
help me to create more laughter than tears,
dispense more cheer than gloom,
spread more cheer than despair.

Never let me become so indifferent,
that I will fail to see the wonders in the eyes of a child,
or the twinkle in the eyes of the aged.

Never let me forget that my total effort is to cheer people,
make them happy, and forget momentarily,
all the unpleasantness in their lives.   ~ Anon

  My Pierrot Clown Ladye was supposed to be my first months offering on the PFATT Marketplace tomorrow~  I worked hard this past entire month to get her just right and missed the deadline, so she may perhaps make her debut on eBay soon.  Check back tomorrow for a link to my new page there, with the last three of my little festive Queen Anne candy containers in special Celebration mode!

 Here is the link to my PFATT Marketplace page~ be sure to come see every 10th of the month!
 http://www.pfattmarketplace.com/diamondkfolkart.html

2 comments:

Barbara Brown said...

Pierrot Ladye is sooooooo cool! How can you stand to sell her??!!!
LY, Mom

Rachael Kinnison said...

Thanks Mom~ I cant stand to see her go, but I NEED new UV filters for the gallery and cases this year! She is the BEST~ so much better in person...should have made a video I guess~ xoxoxo rachael