Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thankyou Early American Life


2014 Directory of Traditional American Crafts

   I am once again so very honored to have been jurried into Early American Life's 2014 Directory. Each year I strive to make my dollys better than the last, with a more humble, quaint early American feel to them. This year, I chose two of my more simple dolls for my entry, each very different from the other
  It is with great pride and sincere gratitude that I will hang my seventh consecutive plaque in my stairwell~ Thank you to Early American Life Magazine for allowing me the opportunity to share what I love with others,  and  to all of the judges~
Shantina Anderheggen~ National Trust for Historic Preservation
Linda Brubaker~ Historical Society of Early American Decoration
Todd Burdick ~ Hancock Shaker Villiage
Michael Canadas & David Robinson~ Carmel Doll Shop
Barbara Carroll~ Woolley Fox
Larrie Curry~ Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill
Lee Davis~ Southern Highland Craft Guild
Michael Dunbar~ The Windsor Institute
Linda Eaton~ Winterthur Museum
Craig Farrow~ Museum Consultant
Darlene Gengelbach~ National Museum of Play
Suzanne Findlen Hood~ Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
Thomas Kelleher~ Old Sturbridge Village
Lisa Minardi~ Winterthur Museum
Aimee Newell~ National Heritage Museum
Candace Perry~ Schwenkfelder Library & Museum
Tara Vose Raiselis~ Saco Museum
Betsy Krieg Salm~ Author, Women's Painted Furniture 1790- 1830
Peter Seibert~ Millicent Rogers Museum
Ann Wagner~ Winterthur Museum
Carolyn Weekley~ Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
Richard & Jan Wilks~ Keystone Antiques

 Thank you for choosing my dollys for the Directory~ I am honored to be in such accomplished company with the other participants.

No comments: