Sunday, February 28, 2016

Flemish Fantasy~ An Embroidered Ornament in Gold & Silk

  Flemish Fantasy~ An Embroidered Ornament in Gold & Silk

Inspired by early 17th c Flemish embroidered cabinets, I have designed and finally finished stitching the model for my Flemish Christmas ornament~ its so very delicate and feminine~ you will want to keep it out all year long! It is safe to say that this will be the first in a series of embroidered Christmas ornaments~ I am planing on designing a new one for each year, with the full kit for each being available for that year only. Ill be posting details about the kit soon, so keep checking back if you are interested! Let me know what you think!
Thankyou too for all the well wishes, I am feeling much much better!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! I love it! Can't wait to see that on my Christmas tree!

Barbara Brown said...

So, so, so pretty!! I'll bet I could make one of those, looks sort of like my Brazilian Embroidery!!
LY, Mom